SAVE THE DATE because you’re invited to my Gene, Everywhere Virtual Book Launch Party!
- WHAT? A book launch party held online means there’s no reason not to “attend”. You can wear your most comfy clothes and participate from your couch with favorite beverage in hand.
- WHEN? March 9, 2020, 6:30 – 8:30 p.m. CST.
- WHY? Because—it’s time! We had a virtual party in 2016 for the release of The Accidental Salvation of Gracie Lee and it was so much fun. A second book is no less worthy of celebration. Actually, a second book may be more worthy because I am crazy enough to jump back in. LOL.
- WHO? You. Me. Everyone. Invite your friends!
- WHERE? On Facebook. So, yes being on Facebook is really the only requirement.
- HOW? Click HERE to join the Facebook party. Easy. Free. Fun.
There will be 12 cool prizes up for grabs!
What? You’ve never joined a virtual party (or you’ve slept since the last one)? Keep reading for all the details…