Hey everyone and Happy October! To celebrate my favorite month, I’m hosting an October Goodreads Giveaway. I’ll be giving away three signed copies of The Accidental Salvation of Gracie Lee at the end of the month. Enter today over on Goodreads by clicking the button at the bottom of the page.
But first, my top ten reasons you should enter and share this post…
10. It’s free! So why not? Free is good.
9. Books make great Christmas presents, and Christmas is fast approaching.
8. The more people who enter, the more people who’ll want to enter. Am I right? It’s the whole follow the leader thing.
7. You might win and winning feels great.
6. Even if you’ve already read it, I bet you know lots of folks who haven’t. And people should read more. Really, you’ll be promoting literacy.
5. The cover is cool, and it’ll look good on your special bookshelf. Homes look more homey with books.
4. I’ll sign it and even write you a special message in invisible ink if you want.
3. I wrote every single word. Every.Single.Word. And you’ll be helping an Indie writer out. Seriously.
2. You loaned out your copy and have no idea what happened to it. And you miss seeing it on your coffee table.
1. Because I figured out how to embed the giveaway code in this post which is no small feat. At least I think I did.
Thanks for entering my Goodreads giveaway! Happy October.
[tweetthis]Hello October! Enter my @Goodreads #giveaway to win a copy of my award winning book #free #fiction @syppublishing[/tweetthis]
Grace Grits and Gardening
Farm. Food. Garden. Life.