Hey friends! With a little over six weeks until the official October 1st launch of Bernice Runs Away, I’m planning a virtual launch party now. Maybe you participated in the two virtual launch parties I had on Facebook for my first two books? If so, you will probably recall that they were very fast-paced with ten questions and ten giveaways announced within a two-hour timeline.
I’ve decided Bernice’s Virtual Launch Party will look a little bit different. Perhaps not so fast-paced.
I think you’ll like the format I have in mind.
I don’t know about you, but CALM sounds good to me these days.
Virtual Book Launch Party – all the details:
Because I want this Virtual Book Launch Party to be easy to “attend” and fun for all, it will be a participate-as-you-can party. Low key and stress free. Doesn’t that sound cherry pie perfect?
Where, pray tell?
If you’ve joined the Bernice Runs Away Fan Page group on Facebook, you are already in the right place. For Bernice Runs Away, the fan page IS the party.
If you’ve not joined the Facebook Fan Page, you can do that HERE.
The official party will start on September 1, but since the Fan Page is already active, the pre-party is well underway.
- From now until September 1, I’ll be sharing sneak peeks into Bernice’s character and personality, the book setting and themes. I’ll ask a few questions. Yesterday I posted a poll.
- To join in the Bernice games, all you have to do is join me on the Fan Page whenever you have a few spare minutes. Comment on posts, add your own posts, upload pictures, ask questions—interact in whatever bookish way you’d like.
- You’ll have fun and maybe even connect with other readers who will become friends!
- On September 1, the Virtual Launch Party will formally begin when I post the FIRST Launch Party Question. I will probably post the question in the morning because I’m an early bird, but regardless of when I post it, you will have the entire week to respond to the question.
- Then, on the following Thursday, a SECOND Launch Party Question will be posted, along with the announcement of the prior week’s prize winner.
- You see, each question includes a corresponding prize giveaway. Each weekly winner will be selected from all that week’s answers via random number generator.
Okay, if this doesn’t make a lick of sense, just hang tight. I believe once we get started, it will become obvious. With one question / one giveaway each week, and an entire week to check in and respond, you will soon realize how easy, entertaining, and convenient this format will be.
For my visual friends…
See how easy?
Maybe I will even post a practice question next Thursday so everyone can get in the groove.
I have something special planned for giveaways, which I will reveal soon.
Questions? Just ask.
Remember, the first step to participating is joining the Fan Page.
Grace Grits and Gardening
Farm. Food. Garden. Life.
*** Order Kindle version of Bernice Runs Away HERE. Hardback and paperback pre-orders coming soon.
September 1 will be here before we know it.
Talya Tate Boerner says
Yes it will! Crazy fast.
Judy C says
Glad I found you! Just in time for the Bernice Runs Away celebration!
Talya Tate Boerner says
Yay!! Welcome to my blog and to Bernice’s party!