Simple pleasures. Things I can count on like one-two-three. Uncomplicated things. That’s what I’m recapping from last week.
1. Decorating for Halloween. I’ve had this string of lights forever. Knock-on-wood, they don’t make ’em like this anymore.
2. Perfect, homemade chocolate icing. Recipe coming soon…
3. New Converse. Converse tennis shoes are part of my typical “uniform”. These are Razorback red. WPS!
4. Spending time with my oldest best-est friend. Seriously. Elementary school.
5. Cool find at Dickson Street Bookshop. Yes, I “adopted” another book. How could I not? It’s about the Mississippi Delta!
Here’s wishing you a week filled with comfortable shoes, best friends and chocolate.
Grace Grits and Gardening
Farm. Food. Garden. Life.
Count on Me – Bruno Mars